Game crashes on loading block textures

Dirtishurt

Hi I bought the game yesterday and was dissapointed when it immediately crashed upon loading and I tried other things that has been suggested and none worked. All my other games will load fine but this one has not loaded at all

My PC  Specs are

Gtx 1050ti

AMD athlon x4 950

Thermaltake 430w

2x8 gig ddr4 ram

500 gigabyte hard drive

And A320M mobo

If you have a 1050ti with only 2G RAM you probably need to be careful to not use it all up. Make sure texture streaming is on and (at first) turn down resolution well below fullHD

Since you don't say what you have tried we can't really tell you what you didn't try yet. One thing you definitely forgot was to post your logfile. See the sticky thread in "General Support" that tells you exactly how (the one that tells you to read it before you post)

5 hours ago, meganoth said:

If you have a 1050ti with only 2G RAM you probably need to be careful to not use it all up. Make sure texture streaming is on and (at first) turn down resolution well below fullHD

Since you don't say what you have tried we can't really tell you what you didn't try yet. One thing you definitely forgot was to post your logfile. See the sticky thread in "General Support" that tells you exactly how (the one that tells you to read it before you post)

I have a 4g 1050ti 

I've turned down res to the lowest possible

Closed all other applications

Uninstalled and reinstalled the game

Uninstalled and reinstalled my driver

And checked integrity of the files

7 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

Did you perform a clean installation of your GPU driver from the manufacturer?

Did you post any logs?

I'm pretty sure I did do a clean installation but when I get home I will wipe the drivers and reinstall them. I'm pretty new to PCs and I dont know were I would look for the logs

Archived