deleted topic

MechanicalLens

9 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

You may be asking yourself, what the heck happened here? I wish I had grabbed a recording of it, but my heartbeat and my breath had simply stopped when this happened.

Climbing down a ladder shaft into an underground bunker, I started breaking my way through when I realized I had three sticks of dynamite on me. A grin formed on my face, and I tossed one down. After the first explosion, I hopped down to examine the damage. Shrugging and deciding to toss one more, I lit the fuse and dropped it beside the door. Turning around, I came to the sudden realization that... the ladder had been blown out. Oh dear...

What a time to run out of reactions... 😆 Toss one unlit, then toss one lit. It'll chain detonate. 😁 You can clear allot of ground that way too. (My wife has quietly forbidden me from using explosives in game after a couple of incidents sadly. I got a bit free willed with my use of timed charges, dynamite and HE rockets...)

I think most can agree that some perks have more synergy than others.  However, MP is really a different game, as you have much more freedom if you play with the same team. 

With SP, mining perks with the "two turrets" perk gives you near infinite ammo with strong firepower. 

Mining perks also let you build the massive forts that allow for ammo free BM nights and spend the ammo on looting POI's.

But I'm talking A18.  A19 might make for a rapid development, making min-maxing a moot topic.

2 hours ago, MechanicalLens said:

I tried to replicate it as best I could here; it isn't perfect, but this is basically what happened. XD

Ya, that is what I figured happened from your refreshingly clear description paired with your screenshot of the results. :) Next time toss the first stick unlit (just left click with it equipped) head up the ladder a bit and toss down a lit stick of Dynamite from the ladder. Should crack the entrance area without hurting you. You'll still have to replace the lower section of the ladder though. :) 

2 hours ago, Aldranon said:

I think most can agree that some perks have more synergy than others.  However, MP is really a different game, as you have much more freedom if you play with the same team. 

With SP, mining perks with the "two turrets" perk gives you near infinite ammo with strong firepower. 

Mining perks also let you build the massive forts that allow for ammo free BM nights and spend the ammo on looting POI's.

But I'm talking A18.  A19 might make for a rapid development, making min-maxing a moot topic.

I think you replied to the wrong thread.

Archived