New game.

TheGoatIX

Thank you sir.

I highly doubt this, but is it possible to make a new character and load it to my current game?

Ex. In ark survival, I can make a new character and load it in to local game and then admin everything to the new character.

If you go into your current games save folder and delete your current character files it will allow you to start with a new character.

May or may not need this but...

Drive and names will be what you named them

C:/Users/Name/AppData/Roaming/7DaysToDie/Saves/Name/Name/Player

20 hours ago, Sydious said:

If you go into your current games save folder and delete your current character files it will allow you to start with a new character.

I apoloigize, Ive looked up what you said. But I am unable to find it through that set up. I bought the game from steam. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Good point. Click View and then Options on the right end of the ribbon. Select 'Change folder and search options'. On the View tab under Advanced settings, select the 'Show hidden files...' option:

image.png.61aeb0e709f641e6754f090c0fbed37e.png

I think you can also hand-type the path in the Explorer bar and it will take you there even if 'Show hidden files' isn't enabled. So in Explorer if you type:

c:\users\<your user name>\appdata\roaming\7daystodie

you'll get most of the way there and can mouse-click the rest.

On 5/25/2020 at 8:38 PM, Sydious said:

I greatly appreciated all the help that every one has provided.

Archived