Some Pimp Dream Patch Notes

NetherSaint

Hello, everyone!  First time poster long time player here.  I would like to share a few of my Pimp Dreams in the form of patch notes.  Thank you for the wonderful game TFP!

Vehicles:

-          -New suspension and traction system.

-          -Bicycle can coast without pedaling.  Very small storage.

-          -Minibike has been replaced with a lightweight Dirt Bike that is slower than the Motorcycle but performs excellent on off-road terrain.  The Dirt Bike can climb and jump steep hills.  Small storage.

-          -Added ATV utility quad.  ATV is heavier and slower than the Dirt Bike.  Medium storage.

-          -Motorcycle is the fastest vehicle on the road but struggles off-road.  Medium storage.

-          -4x4 Truck performs on and off-road.  Guzzles gas and climbs steep hills.  Passenger can fire weapons from first person perspective.  Large storage.

Zombies:

-Zombies can spawn with 3 categories of behavior:

a. Leaders intelligently find easier routes and structural weak points like A18 AI.  Leaders deal High Damage.

b. Berserkers mindlessly chew directly towards player location similar to A16 AI and ignore Leaders.  Berserkers deal High Damage.

c. Followers behave similar to Berserkers by default, but accompany and assist Berserkers or Leaders when near.  Followers deal Moderate Damage, but add damage multipliers to their prospective Leader or Berserker groups.

-         -Zombies mostly survive limb dismemberment and have a chance to spawn dismembered.

-        -Dismembered zombies create blood streak decals as they limp or crawl.  Zombies cut in half also drag visible entrails.

-        -Chance to spawn idle hordes within cities.

-Spider zombies can spawn attached to ceilings.

-         -Sleeping or idle zombies respond to and follow nearby alerted zombies which can quickly form small hordes.

On 5/24/2020 at 7:04 AM, NetherSaint said:

Love everything you said but THIS right here is something I never thought I needed till now, Please @madmole consider this. Would make clearing POI alot more interesting and imagine the drop scares.

On 5/24/2020 at 11:40 PM, AaronG85 said:
On 5/23/2020 at 5:04 PM, NetherSaint said:

Love everything you said but THIS right here is something I never thought I needed till now, Please @madmole consider this. Would make clearing POI alot more interesting and imagine the drop scares.

I second this. Would be so much more dangerous and exciting. 

the one problem I see is that I don't think they can attach a specific zombie to a possible sleeper point, without making another sleeper point "block" just for the spider zombie. So I say: Calling all modders, think you can make this a thing?

1 hour ago, redneckraccoon said:

I second this. Would be so much more dangerous and exciting. 

the one problem I see is that I don't think they can attach a specific zombie to a possible sleeper point, without making another sleeper point "block" just for the spider zombie. So I say: Calling all modders, think you can make this a thing?

Even if it was possible, all of the prefabs themselves would need to be modified which is no small undertaking.  But I digress, still a cool feature.

Archived