Jump to content
Pra3t0r 0f R0m3

Console errors I cannot ID.

Recommended Posts

Can anyone point me to where I can find what these errors are referring to?

Trying to clear up the red lol.

 

2020-05-23T02:20:27 165.725 ERR LootContainer 251 uses an unknown loot_quality_template "baseTemplate"
2020-05-23T02:20:27 165.725 ERR LootContainer 252 uses an unknown loot_quality_template "baseTemplate"

 

If someone has an idea of where to start looking I'd be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/23/2020 at 6:18 PM, Pra3t0r 0f R0m3 said:

Can anyone point me to where I can find what these errors are referring to?

Trying to clear up the red lol.

 

2020-05-23T02:20:27 165.725 ERR LootContainer 251 uses an unknown loot_quality_template "baseTemplate"
2020-05-23T02:20:27 165.725 ERR LootContainer 252 uses an unknown loot_quality_template "baseTemplate"

 

If someone has an idea of where to start looking I'd be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Do you have a mod installed? loot containers are defined in Data/Config/loot.xml , 251 could be an id (but in vanilla there is no id 251). There are also two templates defined in that file, a qualBaseTemplate and a baseProbTemplate, maybe someone forgot to add either "qual" or "Prob"

 

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, meganoth said:

Do you have a mod installed? loot containers are defined in Data/Config/loot.xml , 251 could be an id (but in vanilla there is no id 251). There are also two templates defined in that file, a qualBaseTemplate and a baseProbTemplate, maybe someone forgot to add either "qual" or "Prob"

 

Thank you, I found exactly what I needed to.

I found it in of all things the Large Storage Containers mod (which seems to have a dead forum and links), however, what this loot.xml file has to do with the specific storage containers it creates is beyond me.

Since "cobwebs" don't appear in the mods blocks file, I should be safe to remove it?

 

<configs>
    <append xpath="/lootcontainers">

        <lootcontainer id="251" count="0" size="14,10" sound_open="UseActions/open_chest" sound_close="UseActions/close_chest" loot_quality_template="baseTemplate">
            <item name="cobweb" count="1,2"/>
        </lootcontainer>
        
        <lootcontainer id="252" count="0" size="14,10" sound_open="UseActions/open_safe" sound_close="UseActions/close_safe" loot_quality_template="baseTemplate">
            <item name="cobweb" count="1,2"/>
        </lootcontainer>
        
    </append>
    
    <set xpath="/lootcontainers/lootcontainer[@id='4']/@size">14,10</set>
</configs>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Cobweb is a regular block, though it's not used as often lately.

 

<block name="cobweb">
    <property name="Material" value="Mcloth"/>
    <property name="Shape" value="ModelEntity"/>
    <property name="Collide" value="melee"/>
    <property name="Model" value="Entities/Decor/cobwebPrefab"/>
    <drop event="Destroy" count="0"/>
    <property name="FilterTags" value="fdecor,fother"/>
</block>

 

Edited by SylenThunder (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

What I find strange is that I have never ever seen cobwebs in loot even though they are still in loot.xml.

 

From reading loot.xml (or maybe a comment in XML.txt) I get the impression that it is sort of the NOP operation of loot, meaning it is replaced with emptiness (internally), because a really empty loot container definition is not empty but some default loot.

 

Your best option to get it working IMHO is to change "baseTemplate" to "qualBaseTemplate"

 

 

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

Cobweb is a regular block, though it's not used as often lately.

 


<block name="cobweb">
    <property name="Material" value="Mcloth"/>
    <property name="Shape" value="ModelEntity"/>
    <property name="Collide" value="melee"/>
    <property name="Model" value="Entities/Decor/cobwebPrefab"/>
    <drop event="Destroy" count="0"/>
    <property name="FilterTags" value="fdecor,fother"/>
</block>

 

 

1 hour ago, meganoth said:

What I find strange is that I have never ever seen cobwebs in loot even though they are still in loot.xml.

 

From reading loot.xml (or maybe a comment in XML.txt) I get the impression that it is sort of the NOP operation of loot, meaning it is replaced with emptiness (internally), because a really empty loot container definition is not empty but some default loot.

 

Your best option to get it working IMHO is to change "baseTemplate" to "qualBaseTemplate"

 

 

Ah ok good, thank you both for the input. I'll give it a shot.

Edited by Pra3t0r 0f R0m3 (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2020 at 6:49 AM, meganoth said:

What I find strange is that I have never ever seen cobwebs in loot even though they are still in loot.xml.

 

From reading loot.xml (or maybe a comment in XML.txt) I get the impression that it is sort of the NOP operation of loot, meaning it is replaced with emptiness (internally), because a really empty loot container definition is not empty but some default loot.

 

Your best option to get it working IMHO is to change "baseTemplate" to "qualBaseTemplate"

 

 

This worked like a charm, thanks again...now just one more set of red errors and I'm down to a few yellow did not apply, and over downgrade limit warnings and I'll be all good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...