Structural integrity

Sicko

I love the concept of building grand POIs however i had many troubles in the beginning with structural integrity. I got by that initial issue fairly quick but for complicated building structures for example unsupported terraces or large lobbies, even houses with cave systems underneath (will post pictures later, not on my PC atm) it can be quite daunting to commit. It would be great to see a POI dev option where the blocks you use would indicate what the load is currently as well as colour indication to when it starts to appoach maximum load. I see this as a major quality of life update for many who enjoy bulding such POIs. What do you guys think?

19 minutes ago, Sicko said:

I love the concept of building grand POIs however i had many troubles in the beginning with structural integrity. I got by that initial issue fairly quick but for complicated building structures for example unsupported terraces or large lobbies, even houses with cave systems underneath (will post pictures later, not on my PC atm) it can be quite daunting to commit. It would be great to see a POI dev option where the blocks you use would indicate what the load is currently as well as colour indication to when it starts to appoach maximum load. I see this as a major quality of life update for many who enjoy bulding such POIs. What do you guys think?

This is LBD. 

Try this:

go into a game, press F1 to open the console, type DM and hit enter to go into debug mode

press ESC, and on the right is a menu.. click "Show Stability", and esc again to go back to the game.

that will give you a shades of green color indicator .

mess around with blocks a bit to get to know what the shades mean, and there ya go..

6 hours ago, 12pack said:

Try this:

go into a game, press F1 to open the console, type DM and hit enter to go into debug mode

press ESC, and on the right is a menu.. click "Show Stability", and esc again to go back to the game.

that will give you a shades of green color indicator .

mess around with blocks a bit to get to know what the shades mean, and there ya go..

Never noticed that. Had it always been there? I probably wouldn't use it as I know how to build and reinforce structures. Rarely happens, but I have miss calculated and had everything come crashing down. I laugh and call myself a dumbass.😂

Archived