Unable to Run Game on Good PC Build

NukeWaste

Hello, I got this game 2 days ago and would love to play, but I am having some issues I cannot seem to work past.

PC Specs: Intel core i7

16 GB ram

Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070

From what I understand, my PC should have no problems running this game. I have seen worse builds run this game just fine, in fact. I have tried playing around with graphical settings and have looked through a lot of this forum but have had not luck still. Am I just SOL until a new patch comes out or something? I really wanna play, but my game is running with single digit fps right now, it's unplayable for me.

On an unrelated note: I am also having a problem with profile creation. Any new file I try to make will load in an empty character model (Attributes all set to 0.0, all colors nonexistent, just floating eyeballs on a female character model.), I can edit the model, but after clicking apply and back it just resets back to nothing...

Did I just get a broken copy of the game somehow? :(

Agreed with SylenThunder. Your i7 could be anywhere from a hunk of junk to a pretty good CPU... the word i7 is literally meaningless these days without the model numbers. The GTX 1070 is nice enough for the game though. If you're getting character texture glitches though, then that could either be a "Windows 10 overriding nvidia drivers with their own garbage drivers" kind of issue, or something else like corrupted files which can be fixed with Steam's "Verify integrity of game files" feature. Either way, not likely to be the game's fault as no one else has reported that issue before.

don't forget... 3rd party programs that claim to enhance your gaming experience.... there is always a price/sacrifice.

some people have issues with them and some don't. :)

install only video card driver, don't install any program that claims to make games smoother, dont use steam gimmicks. (until you have checked out a games performance before using such things)

Archived