Ready maps/worlds to download?

So we're a bunch of guys playing on a private random gen server. We're getting a bit bored with the vanilla buildings since there's nothing new and interesting to explore. I've been looking at modding in buildings and places with prefabs, but I can't get the buildings to fold in and the game crashes when I try to correct the height or location in any way (even had to check integrity on steam once, since the crash was a bit rough). Another thing is that once I have put some nice place in, if I manage to get it right, I know where it is, so the element of surprise is just not there for me anymore . So the question is, are there any custom made worlds with all kinds of fun stuff we could download and use them on our server? Mods we've been able to get to work, so a world with the ability to be extra tweaked would be wunderbaum! 

Or is there a way to just sling in the prefabs and let the random generator do its magic?

I agree. It might take you a little bit to get into it but having Nitrogen with Compopack added will give a lot more variety to your game. It involves each player adding files to their computers though so if not all are comfortable doing that then there is gonna be a problem.

Archived