Is there a party size limit?

igowerf

I'm not sure if this is a rare bug or a setting that I'm missing, but we haven't been able to add more than 6 people per party on our dedicated server. After the sixth person, the party invite notices will appear for the person, but they won't be able to accept.

I've found exactly two forum threads mentioning this issue, so it might be a rare bug. Any ideas?

Uhhh, sure?

I had parties with more then 6 people. The only thing is, only 5 or 6 party members are shown on the HUD (don't know exact number but it didn't show everybody). However the other people are in the party anyway, they see other party members, they can see them on the map, can share quests, get shared XP, ....

On 4/27/2020 at 3:13 AM, Liesel Weppen said:

Uhhh, sure?

I had parties with more then 6 people. The only thing is, only 5 or 6 party members are shown on the HUD (don't know exact number but it didn't show everybody). However the other people are in the party anyway, they see other party members, they can see them on the map, can share quests, get shared XP, ....

I've seen a few people mention that they can have party sizes larger than 6, and this is how I remember it working when I last played about a year ago.  I can't find any official documentation about a max party size either.  With that said, we definitely keep running into this 6 person limit.  

Archived