More so an easy implement zombie balance

rescue86k

Not here to say is a good idea! Zombies attacking forts/balance wise, it should patch that slanted wall buff.

Recommended add-on/change:

All fat zombies (tourist /cop) on death create a gore block in the shape of dirt, just a retexture of corpse skull doom style.

Why is it a bad idea? I'm thinking it will make it harder to make an invincible defense. In theory it will boost what you see in world war z of zombies dying and others climbing higher and higher as you mow them down. So I insisted just fat zombie deaths create gore block. Maybe a missile launcher to cut down the blocks building up.

Why else is it a bad idea? Might make players build walls higher? Not sure what bases will look like to counter. Deeper pits.

Why good idea? It might be cheaper and interesting to create gore blocks on ground/zombie death to compliment the current ai that already seems clever about utilizing height to reach the player.

I am interested to fight a horde like that. Mowing down the horde and they just get higher and higher. Also base currently impenetrable and I feel like the zombies are clever enough in terms of if they have an opportunity they will grab it. Thinking a gore block created helps them find new way up to player.

Interesting. I remember corpses as early as 15. But those blocks didn't stack in each other like dirt blocks, did self destruct and I believe they were removed due to lag or resource hungry. I meant a gore block at behaves like the dirt blocks. I would try 16/15 though I played those, felt the block was moreso a decorative loot object.

We had stacking gore for a hot minute in a12 I think it was.

It completely tanked performance if you didn't have a super server with top-end gaming PC's.

Which is also the reason the gore blocks were removed in a17. With the additional AI and overhead of other systems, they really tanked performance.

Archived