Jump Attacks Not Really Attacks

AtomicUs5000

This is regarding spider zombies and mountain lions. The jumping of these enemies is pretty cool... but it doesn’t seem to do anything. Regular zombies will often leap off a ledge and still take a swing at you... but these guys don’t seem to do anything.

Maybe it’s just me because I do tend to step to the side a little out of instinct, but I swear I have never once taken damage from a spider zombie nor a mountain lion while in midair.

Are they coded to? I have no clue. Should they? Absolutely.

Maybe I’m wrong. Anybody have information that suggests otherwise?

This is regarding spider zombies and mountain lions. The jumping of these enemies is pretty cool... but it doesn’t seem to do anything. Regular zombies will often leap off a ledge and still take a swing at you... but these guys don’t seem to do anything.

Maybe it’s just me because I do tend to step to the side a little out of instinct, but I swear I have never once taken damage from a spider zombie nor a mountain lion while in midair.

Are they coded to? I have no clue. Should they? Absolutely.

Maybe I’m wrong. Anybody have information that suggests otherwise?

Good question...perhaps your cat like reflexes are just on point...:p

On second thought you might be onto something. Here were 2 spider zed attack attempts which I both narrowly escape...at least that is what I thought happened lol...

They just Think they're facehuggers, but all they'll do is cuddle up on our head and scratch behind your ear.. they only threat there is a friend with a shotgun :) (given active friendly fire)

Should change thou, give em a little stun if they manage to land the hit?

Archived