Looking for good A18 seeds. Got any? Also fix RWG generation time.

Scyris

I am looking for specific things, namely a church_sm_01 (brown brick church with no graveyard) in a forest biome, with a trader decently nearby, and also a supercorn poi spawn at least 1 in the world somewhere. Here is a picture of the church poi I am talking about: church_sm_01.jpg.bc315bb43119d31d41ee049a2682a8d1.jpg Anyone have this? I've generated 10+ worlds at 15-20 mins each and not ONE spawned with the supercorn poi, and its annoying as the devs forgot to add supercorn to traders or loot so you have some chance in hell to get it if the poi does not spawn as in vanilla the only way to get it is via that poi. The Supercorn poi is called house_Old_gambrel_03 in rwg. I don't need to see a biome map, as every biome map in A18 RWG is the same, just the rotation is different.

Also TFP can you fix the rwg generation times? If Nitrogen can do it in 4 minutes, there is no excuse why it takes the offical game version 15-20 minutes to do the same thing.

Is supercorn good for anything other than 20 points of food/water without having to cook it? You can get about the same with meat stew.

You must be using small map sizes. We use 8k X 8k and get at least one of those hog infested mansions each time we make a new world since A18 came out.

Is supercorn good for anything other than 20 points of food/water without having to cook it? You can get about the same with meat stew.

You must be using small map sizes. We use 8k X 8k and get at least one of those hog infested mansions each time we make a new world since A18 came out.

There is also the fact it stacks super high like normal corn. I want it more for its health restoration abilites than its food, though I do admit if I had a farm of supercorn going that was big enough, thats probally all I'd eat. Which might be why they make the poi rare. I mean it still depends on me finding the seed recipe as well so. Right now I decided to use the pregen02 map, it has 8 of othose church poi's I like so one of them has to be in a forest biome somewhere, and it has 1 supercorn poi, also 10 traders.

I just renamed it to its proper name (In generation info.txt) and moved it to the generated worlds folder. I never looked up co-ords, just used notepad++ to see how many times it showed up. I like to explore and find stuff, but its nice to know ahead of time that what I will be looking for actually exists in the map, namely the supercorn poi. Now its a matter of actually finding it in game.

Archived