Too many screamers?

Jan2607

Since A18 I'm getting screamers on my small base every few minutes. I hear them, kill them, kill the small horde, go back in my base... only to go out again to fight the next screamers (they tend to travel in packs it seems).

I'm at day 11 now, level 35 and game stage 50. I've 2 forges running and a chemistry station, that's all. Do I really want to know how many screamers I'll get when my base is bigger?

Unfortunately I can't ignore them because my base is actually too small to ignore the damage to my walls.

I really want to build on my base and go mining, but I can't because of the screamers. Even when I leave my base, when I get back I see 3 screamers hanging around and punching my walls.

Am I the only one who has to deal with so many screamers?

I'm on day 22, 2 hour long days, and I've only seen Screamers twice. Both times they were away from my base while we were clearing out the same type of building. Seems for some reason that building calls zombies. I believe it was the Ham Radio building. Other than that we haven't seen Screamers at all. I'm kind of starting to miss them lol.

I'm on day 22, 2 hour long days, and I've only seen Screamers twice. Both times they were away from my base while we were clearing out the same type of building. Seems for some reason that building calls zombies. I believe it was the Ham Radio building. Other than that we haven't seen Screamers at all. I'm kind of starting to miss them lol.

Being that you are on day 22 when a new experimental was released a half a day ago, it indicates to me that you often let one game save span multiple versions, or you are playing stable and not even touching the experimentals. Either way, it nullifies your personal observations. If this were a scientific experiment, your samples have been compromised and your test results are tainted.

Archived