Two Strange Things

Orca_Amity

Two strange things that are going on. The first one is under score it said earlier I scored a point and now it's dropped back to zero. Why? Also how do we score points?

The other strange thing is with my skills, under The Survivor I bought three skills to get to Level 3 and it said with my main level I had to be on Level 20 to buy a another skill to get to Level 4 as The Survivor. When my main level got to Level 20 the skill The Survivor changed to saying my main level has to be Level 40. The same has happened with The Camel. How can I buy the rest of those skills when the game keeps on increasing what my main level should be on? I wonder what happens when I get my main level to Level 40, the skill level will change to Level 60. How can I buy the last two skills of each with this going on? Thanks.

to anyone replying to ORCA remember he's on console and posting here because console forums are dead so (A15)

Another thing. What business is this of yours? Some people do buy the same game on another platform. Meanwhile you're poking your nose in trying to start something.

oh, not trying to start something, I just remembered as I had written out a lengthy thing and forgot you were back a few (last I heard so im behind the times)

I was just making sure people, if they offered advice, would give advice you could use (not A18) but correct advice for the version I last knew you were on, sorry if I offended

(although, your immediate tearing into me was a bit uncalled for, I still apologize)

Another thing. What business is this of yours? Some people do buy the same game on another platform. Meanwhile you're poking your nose in trying to start something.

You have opened 10 theads asking for help (and Synvastian took the time to answer you) on the PC forum while you were playing on console, and without specifying it.

So yes, he is right to add his comment.

Now you are on PC (congratulations, by the way). Just say it in your original message. People helped you the first few times, they might be less inclined to do it if you talk to them like that.

Camel and Survivor aren't in A18, so ... quite likely.

The indications for the skill gating system wasn't exactly intuitive in those golden times, but if it says 40, you'll need 40. You may already have 40, then you need the other thing it is listing ..

And if you're playing something other than the current stable or the current experimental, please state which version, so we don't need to guess which advice to give...

Camel and Survivor aren't in A18, so ... quite likely.

The indications for the skill gating system wasn't exactly intuitive in those golden times, but if it says 40, you'll need 40. You may already have 40, then you need the other thing it is listing ..

And if you're playing something other than the current stable or the current experimental, please state which version, so we don't need to guess which advice to give...

This^ is exactly why I mentioned what I did, I say he should switch to A18 Stable or the experimental so most of the level gating becomes Perk level gates, which are easier to swallow than waiting til 40 for a specific perk

Archived