Lobby

hugo stiglitz

Does that mean something else where you're from? Lobby's are usually surrounded by a building here and are not stand alone buildings.

Probably a player lobby for new arrivals on a server :D

If you specify what you want it to be like (number of rooms, sizes, security measures, deco) I can whip you something up, hugo.

Probably a player lobby for new arrivals on a server :D

:fat:

- - - Updated - - -

If you specify what you want it to be like (number of rooms, sizes, security measures, deco) I can whip you something up, hugo.

Just some big cool looking building a player would be proud to call a lobby haha was what i was looking for, all the vanilla prefabs are pretty lame.

:fat:

Just some big cool looking building a player would be proud to call a lobby haha was what i was looking for, all the vanilla prefabs are pretty lame.

You didn't give me much to work with here :]

So I made it big and it looks somewhat cool, I hope.

No idea if it will instill pride in your players but I'm proud of it :D

Il9emci.jpg

teybwWU.jpg

zf7MyTW.jpg

It turned more into a trading and crafting hub after a while of working on it, but it should serve well enough as a lobby too.

You can grab the files here:

no traders version

traders version

If you don't like the deco or workstations, you'll have to get to work on changing stuff to your liking yourself :p

Hope it works out for ya.

As always the prefab is free for all to use and mod!

You didn't give me much to work with here :]

So I made it big and it looks somewhat cool, I hope.

No idea if it will instill pride in your players but I'm proud of it :D

Il9emci.jpg

teybwWU.jpg

zf7MyTW.jpg

It turned more into a trading and crafting hub after a while of working on it, but it should serve well enough as a lobby too.

You can grab the files here:

no traders version

traders version

If you don't like the deco or workstations, you'll have to get to work on changing stuff to your liking yourself :p

Hope it works out for ya.

As always the prefab is free for all to use and mod!

Damn kam, you whipped that out fast. Excellent work! The interior design is very posh. 😎

Wow very nice very much appreciated :fat: this will be perfect!

Awesome.

If you get the chance post me a pic or vid of the thing in action, would make me happy. :]

I can't check it out in regular gameplay, since my potato can't keep up with a full gameworld anymore, so i'm confined to slave away in the prefab editor, until I get my upgrades :D

(...)

**edit one question though. How do i load this? None of the files are prefab files?

They are. As you can see, hugo managed to put it in ;]

Dump all files into the prefabs folder of the game.

Usually (...)/Steam/steamapps/common/7 Days to Die/Data/prefabs.

You can then load it into the prefab editor, add it to the rwgmixer.xml to have it spawn in a new random world or utilize the world editor to put it into existing worlds.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived