Harvesting Coffins

Psychodabble

So I found an awesome Wasteland Treasures magazine that says I can now harvest coffins for all kinds of cool stuff, but...how?

I tried with a wrench and axe and both times only got wood. Is it just a low chance to get cool stuff and I was unlucky? Is there another tool I should be using or is it just bugged ATM?

So I found an awesome Wasteland Treasures magazine that says I can now harvest coffins for all kinds of cool stuff, but...how?

I tried with a wrench and axe and both times only got wood. Is it just a low chance to get cool stuff and I was unlucky? Is there another tool I should be using or is it just bugged ATM?

I think it just mean when you loot them theres a chance at good stuff. Thats how the others work

The chances are about 20% to find anything if I read the xml correctly. And it seems you just can use the axe, not the wrench. And it isn't just additional loot, you really have to scrap the coffin.

Generally: If the wrench does the wrenching animation, use the wrench, otherwise don't.

Archived