Need help with vram usage

Nauman Marwat

Personally I wouldn't recommend less than 6G VRAM, and would consider 4GB to be the current minimum recommended for most modern games.

You aren't going to get much on Ultra with only 3. Especially considering that most cards with only 3GB are considered Entry-Level. Entry Level cards are "ok" at playing most games using Medium settings.

Personally I wouldn't recommend less than 6G VRAM, and would consider 4GB to be the current minimum recommended for most modern games.

You aren't going to get much on Ultra with only 3. Especially considering that most cards with only 3GB are considered Entry-Level. Entry Level cards are "ok" at playing most games using Medium settings.

Hello Stlen Thunder,I just Wana know about 7dtd,First i was using 2gb vram card,and that did well with medium texture setting,I just wana know that someone who play at 1080p with ultra texture setting,how much vram is in usage in msi afterburner.

In A17 my card uses betwee 4 and 5.5 Gigs on ultra. (Full Textures)

Using Half Textures (regardless of the other settings) my card uses about 2.2 - 2.9 Gigs.

If you have a 3 gig card and want to run high textures, your card will still do it. It will

borrow the memory it needs from your main system ram. This will reduce your fps.

I have 3GB in my video card, nVidia 1060, and it plays A17 just fine.... I'm curious what a bigger/better/faster card would be like, though...

--> eyeballs a 2060 6gb rtx......oops accidentally pressed the purchase button...mmm amazon delivery tonight.....:D :D

Archived