BEWARE of Fire Station - RIP to my 4x4

Applesauce

So me an my buddy were scavenging in Navezgane and came across the firehouse. In a nutshell, I drove my Jeep through the firehouse garage doors, hit something next to the gun safe and ... KABOOM. Death to me the jeep and it blew out 16 cement blocks in the POI's wall. So scavengers, beware lol

Yeah, never storm a POI blindly. The Booby Trap is kinda obsolete tbh. Many POI´s would deserve that name more nowadays.

There is a certian toilet stall in a POI, like 2 blocks big with a mine in it. Also a very unpleasant surprise. I do look out for mines, but in a 2 block room? Evil TFP genius at work :D

So me an my buddy were scavenging in Navezgane and came across the firehouse. In a nutshell, I drove my Jeep through the firehouse garage doors, hit something next to the gun safe and ... KABOOM. Death to me the jeep and it blew out 16 cement blocks in the POI's wall. So scavengers, beware lol

When the 4X4 fist came available to my character I noticed that it could eat up stuff... I too hit things to test it's limits... But I soon learned to try to avoid purposely ruining into things, as you never know what may happen.

Archived