some mod for fast xp?

nanomania

It's an option that you put into the config file.

Read the Patch Notes for details.

hello, I do not know what happens but it does not work, I entered the game without touching anything and when killing a zombie, for example, it gives me 550xp, entered the configuration file and where the multiplier of xp was at 100 and I raised it to 1000, but I entered new in the game and killing a zombie returns to give me only 550xp, because it does not work?

1519679161_Capturadepantalla2019-07-17alas17_16_50.jpg.de54cac34f5135a3b8daba7c778fdde4.jpg

Are you trying to get more xp to make gamestage go up faster or to level faster to get more points to buy perks?

I want to earn more xp so I can buy the points faster, for example when I kill a zombie it gives me 550xp because I would like it to give me 2000xp, so with everything in general like cutting trees or chopping stones

In progression.xml about 4th line you will see this line...

<level max_level="300" exp_to_level="19535" experience_multiplier="1.0149" skill_points_per_level="1">

You can change exp_to_level to different number so you don't need so much to level up. I an not sure but I think experience_multiplier="1.0149" can be changed to give more xp.

Or if you are trying to just get perks faster you could up the skill_points_per_level="1"> so you get more points each time you level.

If just to get points a little faster then I suggest maybe changing the skill_points_per_level to maybe 2 or 3. You decide how many is right for you. Though any higher and you may get everything too quickly and take away some of the gameplay.

<level max_level="300" exp_to_level="19535" experience_multiplier="1.0149" skill_points_per_level="1">

You can change exp_to_level to different number so you don't need so much to level up. I an not sure but I think experience_multiplier="1.0149" can be changed to give more xp.

Or if you are trying to just get perks faster you could up the skill_points_per_level="1"> so you get more points each time you level.

If just to get points a little faster then I suggest maybe changing the skill_points_per_level to maybe 2 or 3. You decide how many is right for you. Though any higher and you may get everything too quickly and take away some of the gameplay.

I do not see that I'm over xp, I put this configuration but I do not see results, I want to kill a zombie or perform a task like chopping trees or chop you ask instead of giving me the XP that gives you the default game of more, with This change between and gives me the same value of xp when killing or farming and I do not see that I have changed anything, I do not know if I did it wrong, I do not want to put more points, only with everything I win more xp so that I raise before experience bar and thus win the points of purchase before.

1379300768_Capturadepantalla2019-07-17alas17_46_32.jpg.458afa0e83435b42c31003372a4ac9d4.jpg

what I want to realize is that if by default in the game when killing a zombie gives you 550 of xp you of 2000, it would be an example, the same when you are cutting a tree or you set to stone, etc ...

I do not see that I'm over xp, I put this configuration but I do not see results, I want to kill a zombie or perform a task like chopping trees or chop you ask instead of giving me the XP that gives you the default game of more, with This change between and gives me the same value of xp when killing or farming and I do not see that I have changed anything, I do not know if I did it wrong, I do not want to put more points, only with everything I win more xp so that I raise before experience bar and thus win the points of purchase before.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28803[/ATTACH]

what I want to realize is that if by default in the game when killing a zombie gives you 550 of xp you of 2000, it would be an example, the same when you are cutting a tree or you set to stone, etc ...

I also realized that by touching the values ​​when entering the game I do not see any difference that goes faster or gain more experience, any idea why this happens to me?

ok, I already made it, it was my fault I'm sorry, I worked by touching the multiplier of the configuration file, do you know if it can also be done with the loot? so that when you open a box or garbage you get more quantities?

Archived