Motorbike Woes.

asmosnuts

My server just booted the bicycle from outside my bedrock forge room to the surface (over 80 blocks away), TWICE.

Motorcycle 1 (with 120k dukes in it) invisible. Marker is there, but no bike.

made new one. rode it. parked it.

Motorcycle 2 is now invisible, markers for 2 bikes still on map.

Made a THIRD one, was still visible and end of game last night. Have to check in a bit to see if still there.

Something weird is going on. All was fine until day 49 then Scotty started beaming the bike all over, and the Romulans cloaked

the choppers.

hrmm...

I would like to be a pompous dillweed and say. "This is why I always keep my vehicle in my inventory when I am not riding it."

I would like too. But, I can't, because in this playthrough I already had to CM my self a new minibike after I set it on the ground and it caused my game to crash and when I re-logged it was gone.

So there really is no way to avoid losing the vehicles if the krakken comes calling. At least it didn't have anything in the storage. That is about all we can ask for at this point. Just makes the vehicle storage useless or at least more of a gamble than I am willing to take with any of my nice things.

Just so you know, if you play SP, you can press F1 write "cm" to enable creative mode, press U and get new vehicle from creative menu. I used to be pissed about this bug too, now it is just minor inconvinience.

You can do the same on a server if you have admin rights.

Interesting bit though, after day 56 horde last night, was doing a "how many ways can I die" thing, so pop up to roof of base,

enable godmode and start going straight up. As I go up, I see something moving, so fly back down (could be meat on the hoof)..

Nope, was motorcycle number two decloaking. So now I have 2 of them. Number 1 with all the dukes is still hiding.

BTW, a drop from 1000m will kill you. SPLUT! d'oh! really? snicker.

Archived