Utility Prefab Pack v1 for A17.2

Cpt Krunch

Utility Prefab Pack v1 for A17.2

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here is my Utility Prefab Pack v1 for A17.2

I created this pack to improve and fix up RWG maps, but it also works for setting up basic lakes and canals,

large foundation and fortification placement, prefab creation etc.

There are 6 prefabs for each biome, along with a few stone, asphalt, and gravel pieces as well.

5biome.jpg.6d339449b8fb42cf964b2cc32e1d380f.jpg

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There is also an extended set of reinforced concrete pieces that I will probably expand further on later.

Set includes both hard and soft incline ramps, the soft ramps being easier to drive up and down with vehicles.

RCONCRETE4.jpg.e3e0a1de628b0ef66c227f7eb2a73351.jpg

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I included various sized air blocks for removing clutter from above prefabs and around map, cutting trenches etc.

In addition to the lakes, I included this pack of open water blocks that can be dropped into the ground anywhere to form lakes and rivers.

I may do more hand drawn lakes and rivers later, but for inside bases and cities, these prefabs should do the trick.

1685596771_WaterAir.jpg.317d88ef2f973a906a4af800baf05912.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy the pack. Please feel free to use these for whatever you want, maps, prefabs, overhauls etc. Just build some wicked stuff.

Let me know if you have any issues or I missed anything. Id like to try a sewer tunnel system along with some intersections and surface entrances next. Enjoy

Download here

https://workupload.com/file/f6Z9SKxG

Utility Prefab Pack v1 A17.2 by Krunch

RCONCRETE1.jpg.95edf76f3e5d1bda4d17ab4b0b853c0a.jpg

RCONCRETE2.jpg.41c05b94e2af9c5074e06c18d977b237.jpg

Cpt Krunch I threw the files into the DATA\PREFABS folder, but no new blocks appeared in the game. Checked by turning on the creative menu. What am I doing wrong?

You wont see them in creative menu, they are located in prefab/world editor. So in game, I think you press Z to place? I always open my prefabs in either the prefab/world editors in game.

If you are trying to start placing them on a map, make sure the map is in your worlds folder and open the map in the world editor. Add the stuff where you want it, make sure to save.

The in game save feature is a little wonky, so make sure you save out and restart every so often. I personally do roads and terrain fixes before i mess with any buildings or towns.

Hope this helps. What is it you are doing with them?

You wont see them in creative menu, they are located in prefab/world editor. So in game, I think you press Z to place? I always open my prefabs in either the prefab/world editors in game.

If you are trying to start placing them on a map, make sure the map is in your worlds folder and open the map in the world editor. Add the stuff where you want it, make sure to save.

The in game save feature is a little wonky, so make sure you save out and restart every so often. I personally do roads and terrain fixes before i mess with any buildings or towns.

Hope this helps. What is it you are doing with them?

Can you add your blocks to the creative menu to use in the game itself?

In the editor of the worlds, standard cides of maps are available to me. When you open it, I get cubes with random loot on the roads. How do I open my current map?

Trying to find a simple way to fix the ugly roads in the generated map, but so far unsuccessfully.

Can you add your blocks to the creative menu to use in the game itself?

In the editor of the worlds, standard cides of maps are available to me. When you open it, I get cubes with random loot on the roads. How do I open my current map?

Trying to find a simple way to fix the ugly roads in the generated map, but so far unsuccessfully.

Ive never heard of it done inside the game without a 3rd party tool, I think either Hal or Pilles tool may work that way, but Im pretty sure those wont be updated till next version or major update, maps being what they are atm.

If its just roads you want to edit, I have a much easier way that you do not need to change terrain for, I just draw the roads in and delete the bad sections, reroute whole areas, connect your dirt roads, etc. However, in order to edit the splat3 file and check to see your changes to the road, you need to be moderately familiar with the world editor. And once you know that much, you will be able to be able to add my prefab kit.

I would highly recommend you start with Slaans prefab videos, as well as Guppycur's map videos.

Archived