2 more work benches needed please :)

sbangs007

Nice to have a basic crafting bench, so when i'm busting out 200 first aid kits.. doesnt hold up my personal queue.

You can scrap items in the workbench in addition to your personal queue. That gives you 4 extra slots for scrapping per workbench.

First aid kits are crafted in the chemistry station and they only stack up to 5. So you can only craft 30 at a time with 6 output slots.

I always have multiple workbenches and chemistry stations in my base. In my base in A16 I had 4 chemistry stations and 4 workbenches to split the load.

You can scrap items in the workbench in addition to your personal queue. That gives you 4 extra slots for scrapping per workbench.

First aid kits are crafted in the chemistry station and they only stack up to 5. So you can only craft 30 at a time with 6 output slots.

I always have multiple workbenches and chemistry stations in my base. In my base in A16 I had 4 chemistry stations and 4 workbenches to split the load.

I didnt know about scrapping in the work bench.. thanks for that.

First aid kits are nice, but i also like to have tons of bandages..

just talking to another gamer about this, he said it can be bugged, the items dissapear if left alone? But if not.. hell yea.. more workbenches.

Or a MOD with more production slots.. like my forge has 3 slots.. love it

I haven't seen anything disappear from my workbench crafting queue since A17.1e. I "think" that bug is fixed.

just talking to another gamer about this, he said it can be bugged, the items dissapear if left alone? But if not.. hell yea.. more workbenches.

There are know problems with the cement mixer if you craft bigger amounts of sand. For example if you want to craft 36000 sand the stone will simply disappear if you close the window. But if you craft only 6000 or 12000 it is no problem.

On multiplayer there is a bug with workbenches that if a player starts a task and another player looks into the workbench then the task is already finished. I myself have not yet noticed any problems with the workbench.

Or a MOD with more production slots.. like my forge has 3 slots.. love it

The SimpleUI Modlet gives you 5 queue slots.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?94502-A17-Simple-UI-Modlets

There are know problems with the cement mixer if you craft bigger amounts of sand. For example if you want to craft 36000 sand the stone will simply disappear if you close the window. But if you craft only 6000 or 12000 it is no problem.

On multiplayer there is a bug with workbenches that if a player starts a task and another player looks into the workbench then the task is already finished. I myself have not yet noticed any problems with the workbench.

The SimpleUI Modlet gives you 5 queue slots.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?94502-A17-Simple-UI-Modlets

I have that mod, thanks. Nice it they had a mod that increased the WB slots.

Regadingn the MP bug, thats interesting. I run a dedi 24/7 so i will test for that.

Thanks for your help

Well confirmed it.. on my dedicated server, when i scrap in a WB.. sure enough the output vanishes, when i go back in.. that sucks..

What Alpha are you running on the server? I have a dedicated server for Twitch subscribers and haven't run into this issue since A17.1? Then again, I rarely use the workbench to scrap.

I haven't seen anything disappear from my workbench crafting queue since A17.1e. I "think" that bug is fixed.

things disappear if you build too much than the queue can hold. I built something like 3 steel axes and 3 sledgehammers, and there was one item already in the output slot. net result? 3 axes and two sledgehammers and wasted material. The last hammer just disappeared.

things disappear if you build too much than the queue can hold. I built something like 3 steel axes and 3 sledgehammers, and there was one item already in the output slot. net result? 3 axes and two sledgehammers and wasted material. The last hammer just disappeared.

I see, that is a problem. I always make multiple workbenches and make sure that I only have 6 things going with 6 slots open. Probably how I haven't encountered that. I would be pretty annoyed too lol.

What Alpha are you running on the server? I have a dedicated server for Twitch subscribers and haven't run into this issue since A17.1? Then again, I rarely use the workbench to scrap.

A17 (b27)

so far i can craft no problem in a WB, but scrap, when i close out and go back in.. completed product is gone.. output slots empty

Archived