Perking zombie lootbag drop chance ?

lammetje

is there a way to increase zombie loot bag drops with perks ?

i know there is a way to do it in the entityclasses xml file but that is just a flat out increase

but i want it if possible to tag it along with lucky looter perk

so that each point in lucky looter gives me 1 or 2% extra chance of a bag

Try adding this to the effect group of luck looter. <passive_effect name="LootDropProb" operation="perc_add" value=".5,.9" level="1,5"/> The percent values are a little high but can be adjusted after you verify if it works. You can also use base_add instead of perc_add. I am not sure if percent_add will go off of the current value in entity classes so if it is a .04 percent chance then it would go to .06 at lvl 1 and .08 at lvl 5 or if it will over ride it giving you a 90 percent chance at lvl 5. I am waiting for a few mods to update before I play again so I can't test it at the moment since my files are a mess after the 17.2 update.

Would probably have to be a triggered effect and use CVar which is something I am not really familiar with. Looking through the buffs.xml which lists all the possible effects it looks like you may also need to create a buff if you want it applied to another entity. There is a onOtherEnteredRange trigger which may be able to be used to add a buff to all entities that come in range. Then you would need to make a buff that changes the lootprob though I don't know what or if there is a CVar for that.

Archived