(A21) bdubyah's modlets

bdubyah

13 hours ago, bdubyah said:

Think on first load I had some trader/loot errors. So it definitely doesn't work out of the box. I have those fixed I believe, and am currently working on adding some of the visual mod stuff like armor and whatnot to all of them, where it makes sense. Not going crazy with it, but trying to add some custom stuff in where I can. I also wanna revisit the tinting stuff as I have the shader TFP uses on their vehicles. I'd like to get all of mine using it if possible so it isn't so bad looking when you dye most of my vehicles. I also have to tinker with the seat/hand/foot IK stuff since they messed with all of that. Hoping to have the AIO pack ready for 1.0 stable, maybe all the individual ones too. Not releasing till stable though.

After i patched it up to make it have no errors, it still needs fixing for ground vehicles as the system for turbo, max speed and torque has been reworked. 

Also for some reason some genius decided to change the "Vehicle4x4Truck" line to "VehicleTruck4x4", completely unnecessary change that only breaks mods lmao

As for the traders just gotta remove the lines for the cloth and armor in the loot. Waiting for the update if you have time! ❤️ 

Edited by Black_Wolf (see edit history)

When you are logging in, hit F1 and when the red error keeps scrolling, click the button in upper right that say Open Logs.  It should popup the file location on your log files.  The most recent file is a text file of your log to post here.

11 hours ago, bdubyah said:

I literally cannot even read that. Find your logs. Google will tell you how to find Appdata. Should also be able to hit the button on the top right of your screen when the console is open. 

Used Google to find Logs Path, never thought about using Google to find the Folder Location. Thanks. 

https://pastebin.com/Ak5ve7Ji

20 minutes ago, SheeleMara said:

Used Google to find Logs Path, never thought about using Google to find the Folder Location. Thanks. 

https://pastebin.com/Ak5ve7Ji

2024-06-25T20:05:44 57.837 WRN NET: Requesting rules from TCP (127.0.0.1:26900) failed due to connection problems (No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

That's the only thing I really see there. Doesn't seem to be mod related. Not sure what that issue is honestly.