Day 23 radiated?

stasis78

On MP server and day 23 I’m seeing radiated. Maybe my game stage is high but wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Shouldn’t radiated show after like character level 150 or something? This isn’t even horde. Just POI

- - - Updated - - -

This was a crappy old school underground hidden bunker in nave

I kinda wish they had a separate place for mods. I mean, talk about them here as usual, but a separate place for organizing them and especially for players to review and rank them. We probably have hundreds out there that claim to bring a better game... and some probably do, but only for the players that want a similar game. If a mod does something other than what was described, it should get a bad rank.

In other words, something like Nexus, but here.

I kinda wish they had a separate place for mods. I mean, talk about them here as usual, but a separate place for organizing them and especially for players to review and rank them. We probably have hundreds out there that claim to bring a better game... and some probably do, but only for the players that want a similar game. If a mod does something other than what was described, it should get a bad rank.

In other words, something like Nexus, but here.

Haha yeah, because someones opinion on A17 is 100 percent iron clad too and should be taken as gospel? Can you imagine people deciding whether to buy 7 Days based on the reviews right now? That wont work at all. Lets says I would downvote every single mod that removes zombie block damage or makes stamina easier. Am I a ♥♥♥♥? Yep I would be. But how does that accurately reflect if the mod is good or not. Thats all subjective.

Haha yeah, because someones opinion on A17 is 100 percent iron clad too and should be taken as gospel? Can you imagine people deciding whether to buy 7 Days based on the reviews right now? That wont work at all. Lets says I would downvote every single mod that removes zombie block damage or makes stamina easier. Am I a ♥♥♥♥? Yep I would be. But how does that accurately reflect if the mod is good or not. Thats all subjective.

You could say that about any reviews regarding anything ever since the beginning of reviews. Yet, some people still read them and absorb the ones that are helpful.

Archived