Anyone got a bigger backpack mod for Alpha 14.7 (b6) still?

OzHawkeye

Thanks Zyamalia, but yeah, as Royals' pointed out, this is for 14.7 for a retro play session some friends and I are going to set up.

Stallion - any 14.7 should work, doubt it'd need to be specific to b6. Indeed, I'd think any 14.x would likely work.

Edit: Actually, for the DLL edit to work, it probably would have to be b6. But 14.7(b6) was the final A14 version, so I'm hoping you might have one.

If not, I'll just need to re-install my DLL software and (re)make my own I guess.

Thanks Zyamalia, but yeah, as Royals' pointed out, this is for 14.7 for a retro play session some friends and I are going to set up.

Stallion - any 14.7 should work, doubt it'd need to be specific to b6. Indeed, I'd think any 14.x would likely work.

Edit: Actually, for the DLL edit to work, it probably would have to be b6. But 14.7(b6) was the final A14 version, so I'm hoping you might have one.

If not, I'll just need to re-install my DLL software and (re)make my own I guess.

Will take a look tomorrow in my a14 stuff

if you remember the rough date of a14.7 lol i am uploading a sp and dedi backpack now but it has no details of which alpha lol but its a14.

- - - Updated - - -

HERE

Alpha 14 hit 26 March, 2016, so the dates look good. I'll give this a try tonight and let you know how it went. :-)

Either way, thanks heaps Stallion. :-)

If you happened to have the XML that'd be handy, but I'll also work on resizing the windows tonight too.

Alpha 14 hit 26 March, 2016, so the dates look good. I'll give this a try tonight and let you know how it went. :-)

Either way, thanks heaps Stallion. :-)

If you happened to have the XML that'd be handy, but I'll also work on resizing the windows tonight too.

Hope it's good. Let me know and yeh will look when I home

Archived