HELP: A17 List of Prefabs/Meshfiles in Game

FastBurst

Is there a way to see a list of prefabs in the game for Items and Blocks? Or A Tool that can be used?

Reason why I am asking is that I am working on my Mod and example not finding the

<property name="Meshfile" value="Items/Crafting/clay_bowl"/>

Noticing a few are no longer available any longer. :crushed:

Not all items have an adequate mesh-name within the resource.

There is a tool "Asset Studio" - it can view the meshes as an Explorer without unpacking the resources.

And after viewing a huge number of meshes with the same names, you may find what you were looking for.

But, regarding ClayBowl - you will be able to get him out of the A16 where he was exactly.

Not all items have an adequate mesh-name within the resource.

There is a tool "Asset Studio" - it can view the meshes as an Explorer without unpacking the resources.

And after viewing a huge number of meshes with the same names, you may find what you were looking for.

But, regarding ClayBowl - you will be able to get him out of the A16 where he was exactly.

Do you happen to have a link to that tool? I am using Dev Unpacker Magic Studio and from what I see in there, there isn't a bowl of any kind that I can see anymore.

Also the ClayBowl the property listed above was from the A16 and now it has either been removed or missing. It shows a parcel now? I could have sworn it showed a bowl before.

No, nothing unusual, just another hold type (#31).

It looks like an inverted(upside) ClayBowl and can not see that it is not empty.

eEWYV3V.jpg

Are you using the <property name="Meshfile" value="Items/Misc/parcelPrefab"/> mesh or something else, that was the default for the foodMeatStew and others.

only this:

<item id="2011" name="bowl">
   <property name="Meshfile" value="Items/Food/venison_stewPrefab" />
<property name="DropMeshfile" value="Items/Misc/sack_droppedPrefab" />
   <property name="Material" value="Mbrick" />
   <property name="HoldType" value="31" /> 
<property name="Stacknumber" value="50" />
   <property name="Group" value="Food/Cooking" />        
</item>

Archived