B221 sorta default day 1

Slingblade2040

Playing this on RWG as close to default as possible only exception are 90 min days and ofcourse air drops marked. Combat is fine definitely notice the power attacks hitting stamina hard so goodbye all day power bashing. Don't know for sure if bonus resources are gone or not but not getting them from boulders or trees like before with the stone axe. I'm going to miss wrecking crew and the bonus to better loot on lucky looter but eh that saves me points as I now have no reason to perk into lucky looter and obviously can't get wrecking crew. Going to stick with my Thor build to see how well it still works now that they put a nerf on armor so we aren't as unkillable as before. Camping on top of a diner after the first night. I can see myself using the trader since concrete mix is now a available resource to get a day 7 base with reinforced concrete maybe not completely but atleast the bottom portion for best protection. Honestly early game seems very trader dependent so far but i enjoy playing the trader game so maybe it's just me. Also ouch now that guns sell for alot less. That is a definite nerf to xp gain if you use the trader alot like I do to help level faster.

The seed I'm on is called Summer.

I found a working forge and chem station, and power attacks are almost back to normal after a few perks. Waste of more points imo. Just more grind for grinds sake.

In my infinite wisdom I didn't bother checking any of the work stations at the trader. I blame the shock of guns of quality 1 selling for under 100 dukes. That is the biggest change so far that has hurt me the most. Then again this does make quests with the trader a viable source for dukes again.

Archived