Return of Action Skills - perks that level-as-you-use them (Test Release)

Deceptive Pastry

• 2 weeks later...

On 3/17/2021 at 7:41 PM, paulj_3 said:

I seem to have it working as it should in a19.3b6, Omegarte, so may I ask what do you mean exactly, when you say "not loading properly"? Can you post a snip or a screenshot of the F1 load errors?

image.thumb.png.1c8fd568421ab4bb9eef698a4b257663.png

Good Morning, Omegarte:
 Simple to fix: Open up your 7D2D/.. /Data/Config/items.xml in your editor (I use Notepad++), and place it alongside your ../Mods/[mod_name]/Configs/items.xml and then check the current (a19) meleeTool/gun/ammo/Wpn names against Jax's mod items.xml: in the first error case (in the screenshot of the log above), it's the 'meleeToolStoneAxe', right? So - if you then check the a19 game/Data items.xml - TFP has changed that name to 'meleeToolRepairT0StoneAxe'.  Checking the other names down the list shows almost all to have been changed.  Sooo... it means you have to change all of those old names in Jax's file to the new a19 names so that they match those in the /Data/Config/items.xml.   This is one of the biggest problems with TFP updates.

However - you don't really have to do that here. . .  I've copied mine to my OneDrive so you can download it from here:-   https://1drv.ms/u/s!AueVg7eVAeXMikH28DmsLA1_-eSJ?e=IWYn1O

Have fun! Ask again if you still have issues,

pj

Edited by paulj_3 (see edit history)

• 3 months later...
On 3/20/2021 at 4:16 PM, paulj_3 said:

Good Morning, Omegarte:
 Simple to fix: Open up your 7D2D/.. /Data/Config/items.xml in your editor (I use Notepad++), and place it alongside your ../Mods/[mod_name]/Configs/items.xml and then check the current (a19) meleeTool/gun/ammo/Wpn names against Jax's mod items.xml: in the first error case (in the screenshot of the log above), it's the 'meleeToolStoneAxe', right? So - if you then check the a19 game/Data items.xml - TFP has changed that name to 'meleeToolRepairT0StoneAxe'.  Checking the other names down the list shows almost all to have been changed.  Sooo... it means you have to change all of those old names in Jax's file to the new a19 names so that they match those in the /Data/Config/items.xml.   This is one of the biggest problems with TFP updates.

However - you don't really have to do that here. . .  I've copied mine to my OneDrive so you can download it from here:-   https://1drv.ms/u/s!AueVg7eVAeXMikH28DmsLA1_-eSJ?e=IWYn1O

Have fun! Ask again if you still have issues,

pj

Could you share the latest working modlet of action skills?