How to play a17 with 8fps

Dicey

Hi

Psyched a17 E is here was cool weekend with streamers ect Monday was a let down for me tho..

Just wondering what have you done to the game to make it unplayable for me? (This not a rant is genuine question)

I used to get 25-30 fps on low-medium settings, now I get just 8 fps on the LOWEST settings.. :crushed:

Im very sad because 7 Days my favorite game and ofcourse In my spare time I like to mod it a bit.

ANY information welcome and if anyone knows how I can get these frames up to 20+ please PLEASE tell me thanks

Thanks both.

I followed the instructions in the stickied thread on this subject. I'm getting between 14-17 fps on average now, which is manageable for me, I am used to a lower than average rate but 8 was just too low lol.

This first time I play on a Experimental build, it is normal to have such a bad fps in E ? ..I really hope I get better rates in the Stable :)

Disable or lower anything with shadows- they are the things that are causing the FPS issues for most PCs.

If things get REALLY bad, you can always turn 7d2d to 32bit mode which literally reduces all graphics settings to off or low. This will get you THE best fps but... Itll look like minecraft. xD

Archived