Reflex sight?

Wilffio

Whats the requirements to put those new things together? i think i have Science in lvl 3... and i still cant put the schematic together.

Can you guys put in so it says what the requirement is (The Fun Pimps).

Thank you.

ps: we have a huge problem with trees thats invinceble and cant be removed.

Is it any good? I picked up the schematic fairly early in my current playthrough but obviously nowhere near the level needed to craft it. I'm pretty much at that now. So if it's good I might go find which crazy PoI I put it for "safe keeping".

Is it any good? I picked up the schematic fairly early in my current playthrough but obviously nowhere near the level needed to craft it. I'm pretty much at that now. So if it's good I might go find which crazy PoI I put it for "safe keeping".

Apparently every mod, even dye, increases dmg, so I think the more the better on your favorite weapon ;)

And it should be one of the few mods attachable to a xbow. At least when i tested it in b199 some scopes fitted... x4 is quite useless on a xbow though.

So i guess we need to restart world for all those things to work?

As a rule of thumb, when playing on experimental build, if you want everything to work as intended you should wipe and restart with each update.

This is why I'm testing stuff in creative while waiting for stable.

Archived