Addiction buff/debuff?

TheSponyX

I noticed when I looked at what can be made out of vitamins 2 consumables which say they might cause addiction. One looks like food and the other one is a drink. What is this buff/debuff and how it affects the player? I searched it but the only results I got are people addicted to this game. Please send a link if there is a written description somewhere!

When I first started A17, i drank a Recog just cos... it took space and I didn't wanna just leave it. Vision got blurry for quite a bit. Long enough for me not to ever touch it again.

Thats a side effect, sometimes you get them sometimes you don't. It could also be called the addiction thing as taking another removes it. They usually last for about 10 rl mins then go away. The recog one though is very annoying lol, its like your drunk for 10 mins straight in game. Steroids ones is not too bad, its -1 str for a while. I been getting lucky in my recent playthru and have not got the side effects at all.

Thats a side effect, sometimes you get them sometimes you don't. It could also be called the addiction thing as taking another removes it. They usually last for about 10 rl mins then go away. The recog one though is very annoying lol, its like your drunk for 10 mins straight in game. Steroids ones is not too bad, its -1 str for a while. I been getting lucky in my recent playthru and have not got the side effects at all.

Yeah steroids are great in early game. Fill your inventory up, pop a steroid, run home without encumbered.

Archived