Alpha 17 screamers can burn in hell

Colin248

can we please sort the heatmap for these ♥♥♥♥ers? trying to take over a POI and i get a constant flow of them a day before the 7th day horde. and no, i dont have a forge or a campfire running, they just spawn, rush to the building, and beat on the walls im trying to upgrade before the horde comes. What the ♥♥♥♥ even is this? take one out quietly here comes another two. its rediculous when im not even doing anything to rile there attention.

Sounds like something might be bugged for you. They didn't show up in my game until week three, when I had two forges, a campfire, a workbench and a chemstation running.

They summon some interesting critters though! Reconsidered my idea of farming them pretty quickly.

There was a bug in previous alphas where having anything in a forge generated heat. It didn't need to be on.

I generally put my forges/mixers/chem far away from wherever I am building.

oh wait what?! for real? well... that explains that i suppose! sorry just in a rage mode from the total bollocks i just went through XD worked hard on my base for a bunch of screamers to camp me whilst its night.

but uh.... yeh funpimps, fix please. :p

Archived