Wheels & Acid

marbu

I find it extremely hard to find bottles of acid (looks like a bottle of anti-freeze) and it really sucks I have to be such a high level to just make a bicycle. Bikes should be easy to find scattered all over the game, i shouldn't have to make one from scratch. I'm level 48 and I still have not found a single bottle of acid so can make wheels for bikes. And you cant craft any either which makes it really hard to play this game. alpha 16 you could make a mini bike rather early in the game, like usually within the first week of game time. Now it's much more of a slow grind. Almost week 3 for me and I still don't have transportation.

I find it extremely hard to find bottles of acid (looks like a bottle of anti-freeze) and it really sucks I have to be such a high level to just make a bicycle. Bikes should be easy to find scattered all over the game, i shouldn't have to make one from scratch. I'm level 48 and I still have not found a single bottle of acid so can make wheels for bikes. And you cant craft any either which makes it really hard to play this game. alpha 16 you could make a mini bike rather early in the game, like usually within the first week of game time. Now it's much more of a slow grind. Almost week 3 for me and I still don't have transportation.

I think there should be bikes around the map maybe locked up and you can smash the lock/repair the bike and then claim it. Its pretty silly how there is not a single bicycle around anywhere.

Use a wrench on the tires laying around, you get a lot more plastic.

Acid in v208 is a lot more common, so you shouldn't ever really be short on the stuff. Bones for glue on the other hand, rare as F. Even rarer are those damned beakers. I'm, like, 20 levels behind on a chem station.

I just got my first motorcycle built, and it has to be the most satisfying thing I have. Stupid thing needs a kickstand though.

Archived