Tree popped up in my base after newest experimental update

Sjustus548

I'm playing on the experimental A17 build and I logged in to find a tree has sprouted up in my base but I'm the only one that can see it. I also cannot chop it down nor does breaking the dirt out from underneath it seem to cause it to fall. Is there any way that I can get rid of this tree? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Any chance that you could read the Sticky thread and follow the instructions?

[h=3]Sticky: IMPORTANT ---- Please Read Before Creating New Threads ----[/h]

Not being a ♥♥♥♥, but kinda need some critical information to be able to help you at all.

My apologies for not reading the sticky first and for not following directions.

I used the search function, and you're right it does suck pretty bad, but was unable to find any information regarding this type of issue. The issue I'm having is that a new tree has sprung up in my base and I'm unable to interact with it in any way, I'm also unable to interact with many of the trees in the area around my base now as well. I'm the only person on the server that can see this tree, it is invisible to the other player. I'm playing on a multiplayer server that I'm hosting. We are not using any mods. The pastebin link to my Log File is https://pastebin.com/QRBsptDB. I'm unable to locate a Log File for the server as I do not have a 7DaysToDieServer_Data folder on my computer. If there is any other information or can help in any way just let me know.

The tree that popped up in your base should be caused by using the map in version b199, that already has been generated in version b197.

If you're playing on a dedicated server, you might solve the problem by deleting your actual map data from your saves.

You can do so by starting the "game launcher" via steam, then go to "tools", click onto "clean game settings", check the box for "game data", check the box "explored maps from other servers", check the point "all maps" and click onto "clean".

I am sorry, if I messed up any described words above, that may be called otherwise in the english version of the launcher - I'm using the german one.

I hope, I could help you and others aswell.

Cheers,

Darehitorimo

Archived