Qyzer's Xpath Mods

Qyzer

Qyzer_Remove_Perk_Level_Requirements

-Removes player level requirements from all perks, doesn't change any other perks needed. Tested on my local game only. It does not change localization, so it will still be described wrong. Hoped I could retire this, but apparently not yet.

Stone Knife

-It's named "Stone Knife" due to no ability to push localization.txt as far as I know. It's a bit less durable than the Bone Shiv but it can be repaired. Otherwise it's pretty much identical. Power attack added.

Make sure you have the following folder and copy the folder of the mods name you downloaded into that location.

...\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods

and you should end up with something like this when done:

...\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\Mods\Qyzer_StoneKnife\Config

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I tried this with the experimental B420 - experimental. Didn't work. Do I have to change to Stable build now?

Sorry for taking so long to reply. Are you sure it doesn't work? Since we can't push localization changes it will still say that you need certain levels, but if you otherwise have the points it should still let you get the perk at whatever your level. This is not something I can fix without having you manually download and replace the localization.txt file, which I think defeats the entire purpose of having modlets.

P.S. TFP, will we ever get the ability to push localization changes?

P.S. TFP, will we ever get he ability to push localization changes?

FYI: If you are prepared to go the SDX route Sphere may have what you're asking for with his SphereII Mod Localization mod but SDX is more for overhauls mods imo where multiple changes require its use than a modlet or two - Link.

Otherwise, simply include the Localization file for your mod (placed outside of Config folder) with just the localization text that is required to paste at the end of your Localization.txt in Data\Config.

FYI: If you are prepared to go the SDX route Sphere may have what you're asking for with his SphereII Mod Localization mod but SDX is more for overhauls mods imo where multiple changes require its use than a modlet or two - Link.

Otherwise, simply include the Localization file for your mod (placed outside of Config folder) with just the localization text that is required to paste at the end of your Localization.txt in Data\Config.

Thanks for the suggestions. I have started to poke around in SDX, but I have some more modlets in mind. I also have an overhaul mod in mind, so maybe I'll get it done before A18 :-)

• 2 months later...
Qyzer_Remove_Perk_Level_Requirements

-Removes player level requirements from all perks, doesn't change any other perks needed. Tested on my local game only. It does not change localization, so it will still be described wrong. Hoped I could retire this, but apparently not yet.

Is "this" the latest version of you perk level remover for A17.2 or is that other one? The other one uses a localization and, like you said, this one doesn't. But, in the other page, it said come "here" for the latest updates so i had to ask.

PS your dropbox link (for that other mod) was down. just letting you know.

• 6 months later...
Just to let you know, your LevelingAdjustments2.0 still works on A18 and to say thank you for your work.

I don't think that one is mine. I'm not sure anything i did in A17 will work in A18 (and I stopped for a while since everyone else was doing a better job of adding the stuff I wanted after a while).

Archived