Mouse Issue on POI and Player UI - A17

JaxTeller718

Trying to load up some POIs and Im getting this issue

My wife is not having this issue nor is anyone else. I have never seen this before. Never happened on 16 or any other game. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Its as if the mouse trackball is scrolling and the pointer does not match up.

Yes moving the mouse around actually scrolls through the lists as if i am scrolling the pages etc.

My pointer is half way across from where the lists are located. In the video if i go to hit load when I move the mouse the poi lists scroll as I am moving the pointer.

This happens to me in the POI Editor itself too. For some reason when I go to hold Z on the block next to me it targets the block about 30 blocks or so ACROSS from me. Moving my mouse around with Z held creates the blue box from the position starting farthest from me. I will try to get video of this.

Thing is my wife tried it on her pc and had NO issues. Searching brought me fixes for drivers and also recommended I set my screen size on my tv from 150 percent to 100 percent. Neither worked.

Its mind boggling simply because it is ONLY those areas. Other areas of the game are fine although there ARE times when I am in game playing if i look all the way down with the mouse the pointer highlights the toolbelt boxes randomly.

Heres a quick video of the issue with the toolbelt as well, as well as some further video of the mouse movement/scrolling issue. Nevermind the blue box after I was trying to show you something and failed :)

do you have a controller plugged in?

Well ill be damned. Ignore me everyone. This was the issue for some reason. I had a USB controller wirelessly plugged and it seemed to conflict perhaps? I turned controller support off and then unplugged it and voila FIXED!

Jeez back to my cave now to lick my wounds. Thank you Alloc and Data for the help.

Archived