What will your build progression be when A17 comes out?

Manly

I max out scavenging as fast as I can. That directly effects the quality of loot, and with higher levels of scavenging you can loot some seriously good stuff.

yep, this make every crafting really obsolet. Its the way faster progress in quality.

Its also my playstyle. I am wandering around for many days till i finally build a concrete base.

I want to explore the map before i settle down to find a nice position. Also you needed tons of books before its worth to pin you on a place.

Sometimes i dig a hole and hide some chests and mark them on the map when inventory is full.

Roamingstyle into concrete.

yep, this make every crafting really obsolet. Its the way faster progress in quality.

Its also my playstyle. I am wandering around for many days till i finally build a concrete base.

I want to explore the map before i settle down to find a nice position. Also you needed tons of books before its worth to pin you on a place.

Sometimes i dig a hole and hide some chests and mark them on the map when inventory is full.

Roamingstyle into concrete.

That's interesting.

I wonder how a player like you would match up with a more sedentary-style player in co-op?

The two styles might compliment each other.

Or... you might drive each other nuts...... there's that.

Archived