[MOD] The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

RyanJames1978

The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch: Simple SDX Mod

V9PsGBi.jpg

A Reading from the Book of Armaments, Chapter 4, Verses 16 to 20:

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Intro: This is a simple SDX mod that adds The Holy Hand grenade of Antioch to the game. It's a 'just for fun' item I've made and is a tribute to Monty Python. I made the model and textures but the "heavenly voices" audio clip was downloaded from a free wav site.

Effects: When using default settings this item creates a massive explosion on impact, around 30 block radius. It will kill and destroy anything near where it lands. It plays a heavenly "ahhhhhh" sound when you throw it. You have to be really careful when using this or you'll kill yourself too, throw it far!

Usage: Place this item on your tool bar and treat the same as an arrow, hold attack down attack key until the green bar goes all the way up. Throw it far away from you, at least 40 blocks. How you chose to give this to the player is up to you. I used a quest (from John Cleese) that leads to a treasure chest with this inside. But you could also allow player to craft it out of gold and jewels, or really anything you want. By default you will need to grab it from creative menu.

Demo: Here is a quick demo of this SDX Mod as shown in my full mod "Welcome to Canada"

[video=youtube_share;LipTHbj71bU]

Download:

SDX MOD: The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

Remodding: Remodding this mod is encouraged. If you feel you can make this better, then please do and share it with us! I admit I'm not much of a coder so I'm excited to see what people can come up with if they want. :D

Hope you like it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch: Simple SDX Mod

V9PsGBi.jpg

A Reading from the Book of Armaments, Chapter 4, Verses 16 to 20:

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Intro: This is a simple SDX mod that adds The Holy Hand grenade of Antioch to the game. It's a 'just for fun' item I've made and is a tribute to Monty Python. I made the model and textures but the "heavenly voices" audio clip was downloaded from a free wav site.

Effects: When using default settings this item creates a massive explosion on impact, around 30 block radius. It will kill and destroy anything near where it lands. It plays a heavenly "ahhhhhh" sound when you throw it. You have to be really careful when using this or you'll kill yourself too, throw it far!

Usage: Place this item on your tool bar and treat the same as an arrow, hold attack down attack key until the green bar goes all the way up. Throw it far away from you, at least 40 blocks. How you chose to give this to the player is up to you. I used a quest (from John Cleese) that leads to a treasure chest with this inside. But you could also allow player to craft it out of gold and jewels, or really anything you want. By default you will need to grab it from creative menu.

Demo: Here is a quick demo of this SDX Mod as shown in my full mod "Welcome to Canada"

[video=youtube_share;LipTHbj71bU]

Download:

SDX MOD: The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

Remodding: Remodding this mod is encouraged. If you feel you can make this better, then please do and share it with us! I admit I'm not much of a coder so I'm excited to see what people can come up with if they want. :D

Hope you like it!

Can you bring it to A17, liked it much ingame !!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived