Add a Whistle / make poop stick

GloomyMP

First, I want to say that this is not a suggestion for human to human communication, although it will undoubtedly be used by players.

I want a whistle that can be crafted, or a skill that can be learned, that gets the attention of all nearby zombies that don't have a better target. For instance, when that wandering horde runs past me in a tree at night and I want to bring them on over, I should be able to whistle to get their attention.

I'm fine with a cooldown period so everyone isnt running around whistling.

Second, I want when you throw poop at another player, and it hits, it obscures their vision (like the blooper in mario kart) for a period of time, possibly skill based.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Second, I want when you throw poop at another player, and it hits, it obscures their vision (like the blooper in mario kart) for a period of time, possibly skill based.

My fellow comrad, I feel very moved by your suggestion, my grandpapa died in WW2 from eating poop sadly, and that made me very very sad my comrad. But even if it makes me sad to think about poop, every time after going ٌumero two in the bathtub I think about my grandpapa and cry, wash down the poop with the tears. I'm very sorry for getting personal but all I wanted to say is that I AGREE COMRAD!!!! MAKE POOP STICK AGAIN!

Archived