Missing things to make my girlfriend happy playing the game

Emrick09

Good day!

My girlfriend and I started to play this game early in it's basic form.

We lived marvelous times together. While I was creating a survival shelter, she was decorating ; )

Now we only have 2x complaints on an amazing game. The first one is a game changer. The second one, we can manage:

1- Zombie quantity vs zombie quality: Before, we played in a zombie apocalypse from the start: we could decide to have the Max number of zombies in the world but lowest quality of zombies (to represent rotten weak zombies). Now, both are now the same in the difficulty level and my girlfriend isn't scared to roam alone from the start (we still like to zombies to be weak)... Please help keep her close to me by bringing back the two options...

2- Warning spoiler alert: We are no longer scared of the zombie apocalypse during the night. We climb up on a commercial building cut the last part of the ladder and we're safe forever! Zombies turn in the middle of the building beneath us and can't do anything. Would it be possible for spider zombies to climb up the building walls to come and try to eat us. I want my girlfriend to never feel safe without me ; )

I understand people have many requests and I'm not sure if it's a valid point for everyone, but I think these are valid points.

Keep up the good work and thanks for the game!

In A17 you're girlfriend will want to remain close as there are more roaming zombies in the world and they don't get stuck or walk in circles. You can do shared quests with each other where all xp earned is split evenly between you. Blood moon nights will be scary and you won't be safe forever. Maybe night 7 and night 14 you will be safe up there on the roof.

But after that your girlfriend will be crying your name to come and save her. Could be foreshadowing if you're lucky... ;)

Because no one explained how the gamestage can possibly replace the spawnrate i will ask here again: How can something that the player has no influence on replace a system that allows the player to control the spawnrate?

I am stuck with what TFP thinks is a good amount of Z´s for my fun instead of deceiding that on my own. In different ways for different saves.

Get into modding. You can then control anything in game. Real east stuff. Xml is easy to read and change.

i can´t do different rates for different save games there. i just do not understand why such an easy point in the menu that isn´t even slightly confusing gets replaced by something that has not even a bit of similarity with the old system. Makes no sense at all...

i can´t do different rates for different save games there.

Just make a copy of your game directory, and mod them differently...

I just do not understand why such an easy point in the menu that isn´t even slightly confusing gets replaced by something that has not even a bit of similarity with the old system. Makes no sense at all...

I guess the old system was just a placeholder for what they had in mind.

But I do agree with you, the gamestage system is too rigid. The only option we have is the difficulty, wich only turns Zs in bullet sponge. I'd prefer having looooooots of Zs but easier to kill

Archived