The block I want most: Hedge

TheStoryteller01

Since I started working on prefabs, I realized that I can't build simple hedges around parks or front porches.

I would reall like to have those (base, corner, top, top corner in different colors) not only for reasons of diversity but also because it'd be a great way to hide a sleeper who will trash through the hedge in an instant.:evil:

That would be cool, but the crashing-through-hedges mechanic is a lot harder to implement realistically in a video game than you might think. If the did add that though, I would want blackberry bushes too.

I wasn't thinking about an optical effect, just about the fact that the hedge qualifying as "grass" would go down in a single zombie hit. So it'd be actually only a second between hearing the Z groaning and facing it.

I wasn't thinking about an optical effect, just about the fact that the hedge qualifying as "grass" would go down in a single zombie hit. So it'd be actually only a second between hearing the Z groaning and facing it.

I wasn't talking about the optical effect, I was talking about the collision handling, unless you just want players to pass through it like it's not there.

Archived