To Clare thanks for ur information

Daniel_longbow

Please tell me that alpha 16 is super close to be done I'm tire of GTA it just sucks and I miss 7 days to die I'd love to get back into it also I would like ur guys permission to start doing you tube videos and live stream on mixer for console to share info about ur guys amazing product

^^^^this^^^^^

Also I wouldn't call it A16. It is update 14 or something. Console version isn't in alpha. No guarantee console will have everything the PC has. So don't set yourself up to be one of the ones that come back on here pissed because they didn't add this or that.

• 2 weeks later...
The console version shouldn't see any incomplete components. I was a bit surprised they stuck the minibikes in. A16 is mostly incomplete components.

And I'm surprised how little effort/resources TFP, IG and TT have put into support and continued development of the console version of the game after they charged us $40 a pop for the game (4x the price it sells for on Steam last I checked).

Game is usually 30 bucks on Xbox. A lot of my friends picked it up when it was 12bucks and on sale. I’ve played more hours on this game than any other i have, I appreciate the updates. They don’t have to do anything, some people should just be thankful...

Game is usually 30 bucks on Xbox. A lot of my friends picked it up when it was 12bucks and on sale. I’ve played more hours on this game than any other i have, I appreciate the updates. They don’t have to do anything, some people should just be thankful...

They sold a bad port of a broken unfinished game as a finished product for $40.

And any time anyone asks what new features they plan on adding to console, they have the gall to tell players, "Shut up! We sold you this game as a finished product. It's not our fault you were dumb enough to buy it so we could afford to invest more in developing the PC version."

What TFP have done with the console port is unethical.

They sold a bad port of a broken unfinished game as a finished product for $40.

And any time anyone asks what new features they plan on adding to console, they have the gall to tell players, "Shut up! We sold you this game as a finished product. It's not our fault you were dumb enough to buy it so we could afford to invest more in developing the PC version."

What TFP have done with the console port is unethical.

I bet everyone here wishes you would just go away.... I feel so sorry for you. That strapped over $40.00.....

Yeah i paid $26 dollars on amazon prime when it launched & i feel ive more than gotten my money's worth.

Hell, i'd have paid the full $60 price tag most games charge. This game has provided me countless hours of absolute time wasting fun.

I can't say the same for pretty much any other game I've ever played, and at 36 years old, I've played A LOT!!

Archived