Inner City Building

Kam R.

Hello I'm back with a small release. Still working on a rather big one too, but that's for another day (hopefully before a17 tho), in the meanwhile enjoy this in-betweener. :)

City house in the same style as many of those standard ruins, but with a few more individual inside locations to discover. Tittie bar, dank basement with shady business going on and a bunch of apartments to loot.

sCEfEHQ.jpg

More pics here: https://imgur.com/a/A7f6iTH

Download here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x8l4gs9qr6vbt5p/kam_city_house.rar?dl=0

Be sneaky. Or don't be and have loads of Zs opening everything up for ya, because it's all locked up. ;)

Also the first time I successfully switched on some lights in the prefab – I'm so proud of myself. Now all i have to figure out are those "decals" for extra deco options. And that whole block density thing...

I built this on a PvE server I'm active on a while back and got my hands on the files, so I decided to turn it into a proper prefab.

I later realized "Titty Twister" was already an established brand in another prefab. In no way did I mean to rip it off, so consider this a successful business's inner city branch. :D

Have fun, as always free to use/mod for anyone.

Hello I'm back with a small release. Still working on a rather big one too, but that's for another day (hopefully before a17 tho), in the meanwhile enjoy this in-betweener. :)

City house in the same style as many of those standard ruins, but with a few more individual inside locations to discover. Tittie bar, dank basement with shady business going on and a bunch of apartments to loot.

sCEfEHQ.jpg

More pics here: https://imgur.com/a/A7f6iTH

Download here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x8l4gs9qr6vbt5p/kam_city_house.rar?dl=0

Be sneaky. Or don't be and have loads of Zs opening everything up for ya, because it's all locked up. ;)

Also the first time I successfully switched on some lights in the prefab – I'm so proud of myself. Now all i have to figure out are those "decals" for extra deco options. And that whole block density thing...

I built this on a PvE server I'm active on a while back and got my hands on the files, so I decided to turn it into a proper prefab.

I later realized "Titty Twister" was already an established brand in another prefab. In no way did I mean to rip it off, so consider this a successful business's inner city branch. :D

Have fun, as always free to use/mod for anyone.

cool man - will check this out later

And yeah there is another Titty-Twister. Its a rebuild from the BAR in "from dusk till dawn"

Would be nice if u could choose another name for it ;)

btw: I came across house#14 in real gameplay - so i had a chance to discover it seriously

Its a freaking awesome prefab - congrats to that piece

I specially like the individual paintings inside - a wall full of bookstore-shelves, but u have to search for the crates - NICE :)

I like this little searching-minigame - its way better than having a wall full of real Lootcontainers.

IMO the amount of Lootcontainers should be like the vanilla-amount (ofc some times more, some times less)

U Sir, exactly hit that point. THX for sharing this

Can't be arsed to come up with a new name, I just removed it. Only the 2 fallen letters will stay as reminder of my fail.

Didn't even have the movie in mind when I came up with it, my memory sucks.

Glad you liked Nr.14, it's crazy with the amounts of Zs is what I realized after first real gameplay :D

Argh, you mean the zig-zag apartment complex thing. That monstrosity still exists? Thought it might have gotten wiped by now :D Completely forgot about it too, lol. Chances are slim I get back on it, but yeah if it can be squeezed into one .tts I'd appreciate having it available locally. It was terribly wide stretched though, if I remember correctly..

I'm shyt with big projects. The one I'm working on rn I'm really trying my hardest to finish, I just lose patience too fast, which sucks.

Archived