Ghost blocks on PC-need help

Martinjanas

• 3 weeks later...

Its even worse when you clear a lot of grass/dirt.

Our base has a huge square dug out underneath it, but every morning when we go outside it appears as if the grass is still there - ghost blocks (i.e. you will fall in if you walk on it).

Placing a few wood frames around the bottom usually refreshes the chunk enough to clear those away, but you have to keep doing it every day.

Its even worse when you clear a lot of grass/dirt.

Our base has a huge square dug out underneath it, but every morning when we go outside it appears as if the grass is still there - ghost blocks (i.e. you will fall in if you walk on it).

Placing a few wood frames around the bottom usually refreshes the chunk enough to clear those away, but you have to keep doing it every day.

I notice this in navezgane alot especally near the city poi's, its almost like the grass texture bleeds onto everything. Its always the same grass texture too, i've seen it happen rarely in randomgen as well. A exit/go back in usually clears it up in navezgane for a while until it starts to do it again. This also has been around since I started 7dtd back in alpha 10 or so. Its a engine issue, one I hope will eventually get fixed, but the devs have bigger fish to fry right now than some odd texture issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived