War of The Walkers - Bigger Backpack Mod can't pick up items

painer

Evening all, I'm having an issue on a server running WotW + BBM. It seems once I reach about half-full inventory I can no longer pick up items unless I either empty a belt slot or already have that item in the inventory. Backpack is only about half full though. I think for some reason the game thinks my inventory is full but it is not. Has anyone else ran into this issue? Thanks in advance!

My brother had this same issue. I think the problem is with the Assembly-Csharp.dll, inside the 7daystodie_data folder. I'm not 100% sure if this all I did, but I believe I fixed the issue for him by simply re-downloading War of the Walkers Mod V5.1.7 B64 + BBM and installing it again normally on a fresh install of 7DTD. Sorry if i'm forgetting something but I think this is all that was needed to fix it for him. Hope this helps...

Evening all, I'm having an issue on a server running WotW + BBM. It seems once I reach about half-full inventory I can no longer pick up items unless I either empty a belt slot or already have that item in the inventory. Backpack is only about half full though. I think for some reason the game thinks my inventory is full but it is not. Has anyone else ran into this issue? Thanks in advance!

This issue is not related to the dll but rather the xml and I am not sure what cause it. It can be rectified by dropping or transferring an item and then shift clicking more items into the bag and it seems to resolve itself.

The reason I say it is not dll related is that you can transfer items into a bigger bag just fine without hacking the dll, it just doesn’t stay there through logins.

So it seems to be more likely an issue with the xml as that is where the size of the visual part of the bag happens.

That said, this happens rarely and once rectified it shouldn’t return.

My brother had this same issue. I think the problem is with the Assembly-Csharp.dll, inside the 7daystodie_data folder. I'm not 100% sure if this all I did, but I believe I fixed the issue for him by simply re-downloading War of the Walkers Mod V5.1.7 B64 + BBM and installing it again normally on a fresh install of 7DTD. Sorry if i'm forgetting something but I think this is all that was needed to fix it for him. Hope this helps...

Try moving like 1 rock or something 'useless' to the 'end' (bottom or last part of the storage area) of the backpack. Log out and then back in. If it disappears then its your client that has an 'installation' issue. You should then try copying the 'saved game files' - not sure where they are or how that's done at the moment. But you'll need to reinstall and try again on another server...

this big camo building crashes game null ref. and there is one is every city, what trash. UNPLAYABLE!!!! to bad to cause it is an amazing mod. BOOOOO,

has to be your mods, that building worked fine for me for weeks about a month ago. saw one in my town yesterday, and its working just fine too

- - - Updated - - -

if you cannot keep items in your inventory after you log off and back in. it is due the the assembly csharp not being installed on the client playing. are you downloading the client files for the users connecting to server? make sure you don't download the server files for the clients :D

let me know if you need help, but it shouldn't be hard

Archived