[Build] Historical castle plan. WIP

Iron_Skin

This is my Work In Progress build plan of the historical Castle Conwy built by King Edward I of England in Wales.

I have had to mirror and adjust some parts of the plan to fit my needs and conform to the grid pattern of 7 Days to Die.

One of my struggles have been the creative use of our limited block selection.

Questions comments and critiques are welcome. :smile-new:

7HOzEFK.jpg

By the beard, that beats the pants off of building plans I've made. Moving to Images & Video. If you intend to make it a prefab, we can move it to Prefabs instead.

I have never done a prefab before but I am considering it. Does the ground level need to be flat? What building constraints are there?

If it's ready I'm happy to include it in my medieval mod, and if it's not in happy to put it on the mod prefab server so you can finish it with custom blocks and textures.

It would be cool to have it included in a mod. I don't know anything about making prefabs though. Is there anyplace I can go to learn about making prefabs and what their parameters/constraints are?

Basically you would join a server that has creative on and build to your hearts content. But since you've clearly spent a considerable amount of time building it on your server/locally, the easiest way would be to zip up your save game and share it, then I could load it and extract the prefab.

Basically you would join a server that has creative on and build to your hearts content. But since you've clearly spent a considerable amount of time building it on your server/locally, the easiest way would be to zip up your save game and share it, then I could load it and extract the prefab.

ok. I have barely stated breaking ground on building it. The image above is just my drawn up plan.

Is it an issue if the lowest point of the prefab is below ground level and on a slope? If it is, I can build a more ideal version that is on a rock mound.

Archived