Revive and Home commands for dedicated server?

Kyllistes

I played for a little while on a server that had /revive to send you to your backpack after death, and /sethome and /home commands for teleporting to the location of your choice. I am now running my own dedicated server (I run it from home on an Alienware laptop and Windows 10) and would like these commands to work on mine. I am using CBSM and it added the commands when it actually worked, but it stopped working almost a week ago and won't restart. Apparently CBSM is now abandonware and has no support even though they'll still take your money, so there is basically no way to fix whatever is stopping it from connecting to my server. Anyone know of another way to make these commands work on my server?

I played for a little while on a server that had /revive to send you to your backpack after death, and /sethome and /home commands for teleporting to the location of your choice. I am now running my own dedicated server (I run it from home on an Alienware laptop and Windows 10) and would like these commands to work on mine. I am using CBSM and it added the commands when it actually worked, but it stopped working almost a week ago and won't restart. Apparently CBSM is now abandonware and has no support even though they'll still take your money, so there is basically no way to fix whatever is stopping it from connecting to my server. Anyone know of another way to make these commands work on my server?

Get away from CBSM asap. Also remove the token from your serveradmins.xml file too. As Sinda said, Botman has these capabilities and is a bazillion times better than cbsm. I created and owners and admin 7D discord, feel free to join https://discord.gg/r3GvN78

Get away from CBSM asap. Also remove the token from your serveradmins.xml file too. As Sinda said, Botman has these capabilities and is a bazillion times better than cbsm. I created and owners and admin 7D discord, feel free to join https://discord.gg/r3GvN78

Totally this. Not only to you get more functionality, but you actually get support too.

Archived