Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

I'm getting killed in one hit by what I think is the Incubus Patriarch.  I'm at level 251, have all level 80 weapons, level 80 power armor with banded armor plating.  I don't mind zeds being tough to kill, but when they can one-shot me, which lessens my total health each time, it makes it less fun.  Am I missing anything as to what's the best armor?  I sometime remember to take fortbites, but that doesn't seem to help much.

Side note: is there a command to give yourself greater max Health and Max Stamina?  I'm back down to 100 with each because these stronger zeds keep kicking my ass.  I don't mind dying, but lowering my health does not encourage me to try to fight them again.

7 hours ago, Alan Lau said:

I'm getting killed in one hit by what I think is the Incubus Patriarch.  I'm at level 251, have all level 80 weapons, level 80 power armor with banded armor plating.  I don't mind zeds being tough to kill, but when they can one-shot me, which lessens my total health each time, it makes it less fun.  Am I missing anything as to what's the best armor?  I sometime remember to take fortbites, but that doesn't seem to help much.

Side note: is there a command to give yourself greater max Health and Max Stamina?  I'm back down to 100 with each because these stronger zeds keep kicking my ass.  I don't mind dying, but lowering my health does not encourage me to try to fight them again.

I don't think you can increase your wellness without using the buff drinks/foods. Even god mod I think will restore your health/stamina to max, but only up to the current max limit. So the wellness limit needs to be increased, and I don't think there is a quick command for that.

What difficulty are you playing on? Those high end demons could be one shotting owing to that.

Difficulty is set to 1 setting less than insane.  I really don't want to put it any lower, because that would make all the lesser zeds pretty much a non-threat.  I guess it's time for a new game, and the challenges that the early game offers.

Oops, Razor won't accept the supplies that I found for him: is there still a separate "quests" file to download or am I an update behind? I'm not finding a quests fix link.  =\

Also, are we able to control the number of traders on RWG maps in the rwgmixer file at all? I know that this has been an issue but the last few maps I've generated have had a ludicrous amount of traders.  TY!

On 9/3/2024 at 9:54 PM, Apocalipservice said:

Oops, Razor won't accept the supplies that I found for him: is there still a separate "quests" file to download or am I an update behind? I'm not finding a quests fix link.  =\

Also, are we able to control the number of traders on RWG maps in the rwgmixer file at all? I know that this has been an issue but the last few maps I've generated have had a ludicrous amount of traders.  TY!

There has been a hot fix on discord (two files), or you could reD/L the whole DF5.1 again from Nexus.

Edited by Falaffel (see edit history)