Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

On 7/25/2024 at 9:58 PM, KhaineGB said:

What do you think?

I truly do hope so I absolutely love DF been playing it ever since I watched the needs gaming play through of it... "what is wrong with you Khaine?" Answer " a lot"

Good morning, Khaine. I have a question. In the last 3 or 4 years that I've been playing DF, I haven't seen any human NPCs walking around the map. Were they removed, or is it something with my 7DTD settings?

1 hour ago, Oscartrn said:

Good morning, Khaine. I have a question. In the last 3 or 4 years that I've been playing DF, I haven't seen any human NPCs walking around the map. Were they removed, or is it something with my 7DTD settings?

They were removed because they need a full remake. Super broken.

On 8/4/2024 at 3:28 AM, KhaineGB said:

Not immediately, no

The Wondering Traders, NPCs, Guards adds a beautiful theme to DF and makes the gameplay much more fun.

Please try to bring them back.

I wanted to see them again so I have started watching your A19 YouTube series again.  LOL.

Edited by Ganeshakw (see edit history)

32 minutes ago, Ganeshakw said:

The Wondering Traders, NPCs, Guards adds a beautiful theme to DF and makes the gameplay much more fun.

Please try to bring them back.

I wanted to see them again so I have started watching your A19 YouTube series again.  LOL.

You did not find the trader guards annoying? I know a lot of players found them annoying with shooting at "random" things, sometimes mistakenly hitting the player, and being very noisy.

POIs keep resetting themselves. I tried Chunk reset value of 0 and when that didn't work I tried 100.  That didn't work either.  I've had mines disappear, and although not technically a POI, the place in the attached image has reset itself twice after I leveled it.  Loot respawn time is set to Disabled.  What am I doing wrong? 

DFRespawn.png

Hi, i have the same problems. Inside the LCB and the bedroll it´s fine, but the rest of the world will be respawned after 24 hours an your builds, mines and all outside the LCB will disappear. The lootbags/lootcontainers will refuel, harvested cars are there again, Exceptionall the zombies. The Zombies you have killed in a poi stay killed.

Please help!

Nearby i am a big fan from Germany, awesome mod, guys!

On 8/27/2024 at 2:20 PM, Oscartrn said:

Hey Khaine, how's your vacation going? Are you enjoying it?

I got back last week, but it was good! Took over a week to recover though.

So i've been slowly poking at DF a bit.

5 minutes ago, KhaineGB said:

I got back last week, but it was good! Took over a week to recover though.

So i've been slowly poking at DF a bit.

I'm very happy to read that.

Remember that rest is also important; resting is recharging the soul to face tomorrow with more strength.

Have a good night!

6 hours ago, AngryWolf said:

Hey khaine

Me and my friends are playing the Darkness Falls for years every time we want to have fun in 7DTD

My question is Do you have any ETA for v 1.0 7DTD relase ? 

Yeah, as wanderinpaladin mentioned, Khaine has said October likely the earliest. Also that would usually be the experimental at first and is not always a great version to start playing on as it is there for the reason of testing and killing bugs, introducing new features and working to a stable release. Khaine has often released earlier than expected, but I think this time around he will be sticking to his agenda.

On 8/31/2024 at 12:04 PM, SnowBee said:

Yeah, as wanderinpaladin mentioned, Khaine has said October likely the earliest. Also that would usually be the experimental at first and is not always a great version to start playing on as it is there for the reason of testing and killing bugs, introducing new features and working to a stable release. Khaine has often released earlier than expected, but I think this time around he will be sticking to his agenda.

It's a shame, especially since I really need DF right now, but we have to wait